You want to hire the best company to clean your air ducts. Asking specific questions upfront will allow you to quickly distinguish the pros from the cons. Here are seven questions that will help you choose a professional air duct cleaning company.
- How do you use a Duct Camera? Before any cleaning begins, feed a camera through the ducts to get a visual of the volume of dust and debris. After cleaning, you can re-feed the camera through the ducts to confirm that they have been cleaned thoroughly.
- Can you make additional Duct Access points? It is rare that you can do a thorough cleaning of ducts using only register and grate openings. To accommodate a vacuum hose or other cleaning device, additional access points should be made. It is unlikely that the ducts will be cleaned properly if the company doesn’t create additional access points.
- What Powerful Vacuum System? A vacuum that is specifically designed for cleaning air ducts must produce powerful suction. You risk spreading dirt particles throughout your home if the vacuum can’t handle the amount of debris and dust being ejected from the ducts.
- Are all the Dust and Debris Removed from the House? Air duct companies may bring a portable unit into your house to collect the dust. Your indoor environment can become extremely polluted if the unit leaks or spills. This is exactly what you want. It is best to leave the main vacuum unit outside in order to prevent dust particles from being released into your home.
- How do you clean the interior walls of the ducts? A vacuum by itself is not effective in removing all dust and debris from the ducts’ interior walls. These accumulated contaminants are often hardened and require mechanical removal. Your system can only be deep cleaned by special tools such as brushes, rotary whips, and other specialty devices.
- How do you disinfect the ducts after cleaning? It’s quite common for ductwork to contain mildew and mold. It is significant to disinfect the ducts after you have removed these contaminants through a thorough cleaning. This service is not offered by all companies.
- Are you covered by a Guarantee? Good customer service includes a guarantee. Reputable companies will provide a guarantee to ensure your satisfaction. They want you to be satisfied with their work so that you will refer them to others.
Organic Home Service is one of the best family-owned and operated company that works hard to make sure your needs are met and that we provide the best work possible. If you are looking for an air duct cleaning in Richardson tx, then we are the best option for you. We offer different types of services such as air cleaning, restoration, insulation services, and many more at the most affordable prices. Now we have many technicians who work all over the metroplex to take care of your home’s needs.
- Do you use a Duct-Cam? We are proud to be thorough and will provide a visual inspection for homeowners of their air ducts. Video is provided before and after cleaning.
- Can you make additional Duct Access points? This is the best way to do a thorough cleaning. To ensure the integrity of the duct system, we seal all access panels.
- How powerful is your vacuum? We have the best vacuum system. The powerful vacuum removes all possible contaminants from your home.
- Does all the debris get swept out of your house? Yes. Our vacuum unit, which is state-of-the-art, is mounted on our “Duct Truck”, which is parked outside your home. Our vacuum hose is extremely long and pulls dust quickly from your home.
- Can you disinfect the ducts after they have been cleaned? We spray the entire system, to clean and disinfect it. This spray is safe for your home and eliminates harmful molds, mildew, viruses, and other germs.
Organic Home Service services all of Dallas. We specialize in Air Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Chimney Cleaning, Restoration Services and more. As an Eco-friendly company, our cleaning products are all organic and we never use harsh chemicals.